September 23 is the 266th day of the year (267th in leap years). There are 99 days remaining until the end of the year.
Behind the scenesEdit
- 1951 — Peter Settelen, who portrayed Charlie Sloane in the 1975 TV series Anne of Avonlea, was born in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1952 — "The Amethyst Brooch", the second episode of Anne of Green Gables, was broadcast on BBC.
- 1979 — "The Future of the Story Club", the 36th episode of Anne of Green Gables, was broadcast.
- 1991 — Asa Perlman, who played Monty Dale in the 1998 film Happy Christmas, Miss King, was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 2001 — "The Best Partner", the fourth episode of Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series, was broadcast on PBS.
- 2015 — "Junk Food and Tragedy", the 48th weekly vlog of Anne Shirley and a Green Gables Fables episode, premiered on YouTube.