October 6 is the 279th day of the year (280th in leap years). There are 86 days remaining until the end of the year.
Behind the scenesEdit
- 1979 — Marthe Thiéry, who played Marilla Cuthbert in the 1957 film Anne of Green Gables, died in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- 1980 — Fumie Kitahara, who provided the voice of Marilla Cuthbert in Anne of Green Gables (1979), died.
- 1984 — Ashley Muscroft, who played Dora Keith in Road to Avonlea (1990–1996), was born.
- 2000 — Richard Farnsworth, who portrayed Matthew Cuthbert in the 1985 film Anne of Green Gables, died in Lincoln, New Mexico, USA.
- 2009 — Douglas Campbell, who played Dr. Powell in the 2000 film Anne of Green Gables: The Continuing Story, died in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.