October 20 is the 293rd day of the year (294th in leap years). There are 72 days remaining until the end of the year.
Behind the scenesEdit
- 1871 — Frederick Burton, who portrayed Matthew Cuthbert in the 1919 film Anne of Green Gables, was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
- 1948 — Sandy Dickinson, who played Priscilla Grant in the 1975 TV series Anne of Avonlea, was born in Washington, District of Columbia, USA.
- 1955 — Frank Darien, who portrayed Angus, the Stationmaster in the 1934 film Anne of Green Gables, died in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- 1961 — Michie Tomizawa, who provided the voice of Mrs. Emerson in Before Green Gables (2009), was born in Nagano, Japan.
- 2000 — Anne of Green Gables: The Continuing Story was aired in France.
- 2015 — "The (Stannis Baratheon) Roommate Tag", the third vlog of Philippa Gordon and a Green Gables Fables episode, premiered on YouTube.