- "I read in a book once that a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, but I've never been able to believe it. I don't believe a rose would be as nice if it was called a thistle or a skunk-cabbage."
- This article is about the Green Gables Fables episode. You may be looking for October, the 10th month of the year.
Anne has a cold, but is determined not to let it bring her down as she tells her viewers of recent events in her life.
She explains that she was elected the Grade 12 Representative on the Avonlea High School Student Council a while ago and ponders whether politics is her "life's true calling". The Student Council is holding a clothing drive soon and Ruby has already got several ideas for other future events, however, despite these enjoyable aspects, the Student Council meetings are awkward due to Gilbert's presence.
Earlier in the week, Anne, Matthew and Marilla celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving, which Anne enjoyed immensely, as it was her first Thanksgiving with her real family. Growing up, she didn't get to celebrate many holidays, the occasions often being lonely affairs.
Mrs. Lynde told Anne of "gratitude lists", a family tradition, which Anne adapts for her vlog. She describes her love for autumn and how grateful she is for her foster parents and friends.
- Cinematographer: Mandy Harmon
- Director: Mandy Harmon
- Editor: Emilia Hills
- Producer: Marie Trotter
- Writers: Alicia Whitson, Marie Trotter
- Anne: I am so glad that I live in a world where there are Octobers.
Behind the scenesEdit
- This is the 29th weekly vlog of Anne Shirley, the 31st episode of Season 1 and the 31st episode overall.
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 1 image of October (episode) (view category).|