That party was...
- Mandy Harmon as Anne Shirley
- Tanner Gillman as Gilbert Blythe
- Darcy Grace as Josie Pye
- Eliza Crump as Jane Andrews
- Ravyn Hohneke as Diana Barry
- Jared Davies as Tristan Calloway
- Blake Lee as Charlie Sloane
- Cinematographer: Ravyn Hohneke
- Director: Mandy Harmon
- Editor: Mandy Harmon
- Producer: Marie Trotter
- Writer: Alicia Whitson
- Jane: Has anybody applied for university yet?
- Anne: Noooooooooooo!
- Gilbert: Hey, Shirley, merry Christmas!
- Anne: You too!
Behind the scenesEdit
- This is the 39th weekly vlog of Anne Shirley, the 57th episode of Season 1 and the 57th episode overall.
- This episode marks the first appearances of Tristan Calloway and Charlie Sloane.
- Diana was last seen in "The Sleepover".
- Gilbert was last seen in "Damocles". He last appeared in Anne's vlogs in "A Game of Numbers".
- Jane was last seen in "Jane Speaks: On Scrabble".
- Josie was last seen in "Grow up, ppl".
- Jane and Josie last appeared in Anne's vlogs in "The Sleepover".
- Anne and Josie discuss Josie's spilling the details about the literacy benefit in her vlog. That occurred In "Grow up, ppl".
- This episode premiered on Christmas Day as a special gift for fans.
- This is Alicia Whitson's (one of the head writers on Green Gables Fables) favourite episode of Season 1.
- "I feel like it gives a view of Anne and her friends that we don’t often see. Normally, Anne has almost complete control over the events that are happening on camera, but I think in this episode, she loses some of that. And we get to see Anne and her friends in a more casual setting and that gives us a different picture of who they are."
- —Alicia Whitson on Tumblr
- Gilbert plays "Clocks" by Coldplay.
- Anne and Diana sing "Jingle Bells" and "12 Days of Christmas".
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 1 image of My Good Friends Gave to Me (view category).|