June 11 is the 162nd day of the year (163rd in leap years). There are 203 days remaining until the end of the year.
Behind the scenesEdit
- 1875 — Gilbert Emery, who portrayed Stephen Pringle in the 1940 film Anne of Windy Poplars, was born in Naples, New York, USA.
- 1922 — Douglas Campbell, who played Dr. Powell in Anne of Green Gables: The Continuing Story (2000), was born in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.
- 1932 — Ed Bishop, who portrayed Judson Parker in the 1975 TV series Anne of Avonlea, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA.
- 1977 — Shane Meier, who played Louie in Road to Avonlea (1990–1996), was born in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- 2014 — "Study Break", the 14th weekly vlog of Anne Shirley and a Green Gables Fables episode, premiered on YouTube.