Josie has long blonde hair, blue eyes and a classically beautiful face. She wears dresses and ribbon that are usually colored violet and her hair has a lovely curl to it.
Josie instantly dislikes Anne Shirley. Most of the children are uncertain about Anne because of the preconceived notions surrounding orphans. Josie is unhappy that Diana Barry has formed such a strong friendship with Anne. Mostly, Josie is jealous of the attention Anne receives from Gilbert Blythe. However, over the course of the series, Josie has become more friendly towards Anne. An example is when she told Anne about her period that happened shortly after hers. They may not be the closest of friends, but they're becoming more and more friendly with each day.
Behind the scenesEdit
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 39 images of Josie Pye (view gallery).|
Season 1 (Anne with an E)
- "But What Is So Headstrong as Youth?"
- "An Inward Treasure Born"
- "Tightly Knotted to a Similar String"
- "Wherever You Are Is My Home"
Season 2 (Anne with an E)
- "Signs Are Small Measurable Things, But Interpretations Are Illimitable"
- "The Determining Acts of Her Life"
- "I Protest Against Any Absolute Conclusion"
- "Memory Has as Many Moods as the Temper"
- "Struggling Against the Perception of Facts"
- "What We Have Been Makes Us What We Are"
- "The Growing Good of the World"
| Billy Andrews · Jane Andrews · Prissy Andrews · Diana Barry · Eliza Barry · Minnie May Barry · William Barry|
Jerry Baynard · Gilbert Blythe · Tillie Boulter · Marilla Cuthbert · Matthew Cuthbert · Ruby Gillis · Rachel Lynde
Mr. Phillips · Josie Pye · Anne Shirley · Charlie Sloane · Moody Spurgeon
| Mr. Andrews · Mrs. Andrews · Mr. Avery · Bank Manager · Josephine Barry · Mrs. Blewett · John Blythe · Doctor|
Mr. Dunlop · Mr. Gillis · Mrs. Gillis · Mr. Hammond · Mrs. Hammond · Jeannie · Mary Joe · Mrs. Kincannon · Thomas Lynde
Matron · Minister · Nathaniel · Pawnbroker · Miss Rogerson · Mrs. Spencer · Stablemaster · Stationmaster