January 26 is the 26th day of the year. There are 339 days remaining until the end of year (340 in leap years).
Behind the scenesEdit
- 1923 — Jackie Moran, who portrayed Boy in the 1940 film Anne of Windy Poplars, was born in Mattoon, Illinois, United States.
- 1947 — Ryoichi Tanaka, who provided the voice of Jerry Buote in the 1979 TV series Anne of Green Gables, was born in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1975 — Episode 1 of Anne of Avonlea was broadcast on BBC.
- 1992 — "Another Point of View", the third episode of Season 3 of Road to Avonlea, was broadcast on CBC.
- 1997 — Part 2 of the 1997 radio drama Anne of Green Gables, was broadcast on BBC Radio 4.