February 12 is the 43rd day of the year. There are 322 days remaining (323 in leap years) until the end of the year.
Behind the scenesEdit
- 1954 — Part 6 of the Canadian radio drama Anne of Green Gables was broadcast on CBC Radio.
- 1985 — Alojz Kramár, who provided the voice of Matthew Cuthbert in the 1966 radio drama Anne of Green Gables, died in Bratislava, Czechoslovakia (now Slovakia).
- 1995 — "The Trouble with Davey", the sixth episode of Season 6 of Road to Avonlea (1990–1996), was broadcast on CBC.
- 2008 — Anne of Green Gables was released on the first two CDs.
- 2011 — Charles Kerr, who portrayed Lt. Governor in Road to Avonlea, died in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 2014 — "Making New Friends?", the sixth weekly vlog of Anne Shirley and a Green Gables Fables episode, premiered on YouTube.
- 2016 — "Behind the Scenes", the 30th weekly vlog of Anne Shirley and a Project Green Gables episode, premiered on YouTube.