The Bowman family was the family who lived in West Grafton, Prince Edward Island, and nearby area. All four of the Bowman sisters worked for Miss Lavendar Lewis from 1872 to 1883.
About the familyEdit
Members by birth
- Charlotta Bowman — the eldest of the Bowman sisters, first maid of Miss Lavendar Lewis (1872 - 1875)
- Evelina Bowman — the third of the Bowman sisters, third maid of Lavendar Lewis (1878 - 1881)
- Julietta Bowman — the second of the Bowman sisters, second maid of Miss Lewis (1875 - 1878)
- Leonora Bowman — the youngest of the Bowman sisters, fourth and last maid of Miss Lavendar (1881 - 1883), best of Bowman girls, wife of Tom
- Bowman boys — younger brothers of Bowman sisters
Members by marriage
- Mrs. Bowman — mother of Charlotta, Julietta, Evelina and Leonora
Behind the scenesEdit
- All four sisters worked for Lavendar Lewis as housemaids and were all called Charlotta, due to their similar appearances.
TV series appearances