Legolas, call me
- Cinematographer: Iiris Sydänmaanlakka
- Director: Iiris Sydänmaanlakka
- Editor: Iiris Sydänmaanlakka
- Executive Producers: Laura Eklund Nhaga, Janika Vikman
- PR: Mimosa Jaskari, Iiris Sydänmaanlakka
- Producer: Mimosa Jaskari
- Production Assistant: Peppiina Purtilo
- Production Designer: Mimosa Jaskari
- Writer: Janika Vikman
Behind the scenesEdit
- This is the 13th weekly vlog of Anne Shirley, the 13th episode of Season 1 and the 13th episode overall.
- Diana was last seen in "Dicks Will Be Dicks".
- Diana's favourite makeup brand is Eyes Lips Face.
- Anne mentions Legolas, a character from J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.
- They want to go on a road trip across the Europe.
- Diana likes winter because of Christmas, one of the major Christian holidays.
- Diana adores Taylor Swift's songs, notably "Shake It Off".
- Anne's favourite movies are Legally Blonde (2001), Marie Antoinette (2006) and Pride and Prejudice (2005) with Keira Knightley.
- Diana likes Alfred Hitchcock's films, however, Anne doesn't share her taste.
- Diana apparently watches The Good Wife (2009) and Pretty Little Liars (2010).
- Anne has never lived in a house with Netflix before.
- This episode premiered two hours before "Week Five - I Love You", the 90th episode of Green Gables Fables, was released.
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 1 image of Best Friend Tag! (view category).|