Prince Edward Island, Canada
Avonlea wasn't a big village. In 1870s and 1880s, there were about three hundred people living there. Pyes and Sloanes were the biggest clans. Also, the White, Wright, Andrews, Bell, and Gillis families had many members.
- Andrews family
- Barry family
- Bell family
- Blair family
- Blythe family
- Bowman family
- Boulter family
- Clay family
- Cotton family
- Cuthbert family
- Dickson family
- Donnell family
- Fletcher family
- Gillis family
- Glover family
- Harrison family
- Irving family
- Lynde family
- MacPherson family
- Parker family
- Pye family
- Ross family
- Shaw family
- Sloane family
- Spencer family
- White family
- Wilson family
- Wright family
- White Sands Road
- The Avenue
- Lover's Lane
- Green Gables - Home of Anne Shirley, Marilla and Matthew Cuthbert, Davy and Dora Keith, later of Rachel Lynde and Millie.
- Orchard Slope - Home of Diana Barry, Minnie May, George and Mrs. Barry.
- Lynde's Hollow - Home of Rachel and Thomas Lynde.
- Blythes' house - Home of John Blythe, Mrs. Blythe and Gilbert Blythe
- Pyes' house - Home of Gertie and Josie Pye
- Andrews' house - Home of Harmon Andrews, Mrs. Andrews, Jane Andrews, Billy, Gracie and Ralph Andrews.
- Lone Willow Farm - Home of Fred, Diana, Fred Jr., Anne Cordelia and Jack Wright.
Behind the scenes
- Avonlea is based on Cavendish, Prince Edward Island, Canada, where L.M. Montgomery, the author of the Anne series, grew up as a child.
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 2 images of Avonlea (view category).|
Short story appearances
TV series appearances
|Boston | Charlottetown|
| Bonnyview | Echo Lodge | The Evergreens | Glen St. Mary manse | Green Gables|
House of Dreams | Ingleside | Lone Willow Farm | Lynde's Hollow | Maplehurst | Mount Holly
Orchard Slope | Patty's Place | Tomgallon House | Windy Poplars | The Yellow House
|Haunted Wood | Hester Gray's garden | Lake of Shining Waters | Lover's Lane | Rainbow Valley|
|Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Saskatchewan|
|Avonlea school | Glen St. Mary school | Queen's Academy | Redmond College | Summerside High School|
|Bolingbroke | Grafton | Hopetown | Kingsport | Summerside|
| Avonlea | Carmody | Glen St. Mary | Harbour Head | Lowbridge | Millward|
Newbridge | Scottsford | Spencervale | Upper Glen | White Sands
| Avonlea Hall | Canada | Four Winds | Hammond Sawmill|
Old St. John's Cemetery | Over-Harbour | Spook's Lane | Tomorrow