- "I read in a book once that a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, but I've never been able to believe it. I don't believe a rose would be as nice if it was called a thistle or a skunk-cabbage."
- This article is about the 100th episode of Green Gables Fables (2014–2015). You may be looking for Averil's Atonement, the short story written by Anne Shirley.
Musing... writing.... more musing...
- Cinematographer: Solange Desrochers
- Directors: Mandy Harmon
- Editors: Solange Desrochers, Mia Hills
- Graphic Designer: Karina Mistry
- Producer: Marie Trotter
- Sound: Lucy McPhee
- Writer: Alicia Whitson
Behind the scenesEdit
- This is the 53rd weekly vlog of Anne Shirley, the 25th episode of Season 2 and the 100th episode overall.
- Anne was last seen in "Proposal by Proxy".
- This is the first Anne's weekly vlog in which she appears alone since "Changes".
- Anne wore the owl shirt in "Living in Avonlea".
- This episode premiered two hours before "Sleepover Chronicles Pt. 2", the 15th episode of Project Green Gables, was released.
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 0 images of Averil's Atonement (Green Gables Fables episode) (view category).|