April 29 is the 119th day of the year (120th in leap years). There are 246 days remaining until the end of the year.
Behind the scenesEdit
- 1946 — Wayne Robson, who portrayed Amos Spry in Road to Avonlea (1990–1996) and provided the voice of Matthew Cuthbert in Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series (2000–2001) and Anne: Journey to Green Gables (2005), was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1971 — Schuyler Grant, who portrayed Diana Barry in Anne of Green Gables (1985), Anne of Green Gables: The Sequel (1987) and Anne of Green Gables: The Continuing Story (2000), was born in Los Gatos, California, United States.
- 1978 — Tyler Labine, who played Alphie Bugle in Road to Avonlea (1990–1996), was born in Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
- 1981 — Bob Tennent, who played Frederick in Road to Avonlea (1990–1996), was born in Ontario, Canada.
- 2016 — "Just Thought You Should Know", the 40th weekly vlog of Anne Shirley and a Project Green Gables episode, premiered on YouTube.