- This page is considered an official policy on Anne of Green Gables Wiki. It has wide acceptance among editors and is considered a standard that everyone should follow. Except for minor edits, please make use of the forum to propose changes to this policy.
There are only four policies concerning blog posts on this wiki.
- The post must be on-topic – Easy enough. It should have something to do with Anne of Green Gables.
- No fan fiction or fan art – We don't have anything against fan works, but this isn't the right place. If you want to post your fanfiction, you can do so at Annefiction. If you want to promote it, you can do so at Kindred Spirits, in the Story Club board.
- Keep it civil – We know blogs often end up as personal soapboxes, but please be civil about it. Don't use posts to call out users, complain about things on the wiki or make threats. This applies to the comments section as well.
- No objectionable material – Anne of Green Gables is a book that children read. Since blog posts are open to the public, please make sure that the content in your post in suitable for all viewers. (No swearing, inappropriate content, explicit images, etc.)
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki|
|About | Parent Page|
|General policy Blog policy | Canon policy | Rule of inclusion|
|Help & Editing|
|Help Contents | Languages | Manual of Style | References | Projects | Badges | Sandbox|
|Administrators | Leaderboard | Userboxes|
|Chat | Forum | News | Blogs | Links | Affiliates | Banners|